AlcoMeasure Wall Mount - LIVE
Product Code: 200160
- Internet Connectivity
- Camera Option
- 100% Australian made
- Special custom orders our specialty
- Australian Standard AS3547 Certified
- Data Download
- Unlimited Tests
- LED Moving Message Display
- 2 year warranty
- Fast and Reliable
AlcoMeasure WM - LIVE A world first: breath test results emailed or SMS messaged automatically direct from the breathalyser.
Aussie made for Aussie conditions. This brand new, technologically advanced, wall mounted product offers the unique capability to identify the user e.g. via keypad, iButton (pictured above), swipe or proximity card, and then electronically monitor and auto transmit breath test results via email. Cellular and wi-fi capabilities are also available.
CAMERA OPTIONAL NOW AVAILABLE: Auto pics taken of user while performing test (for ID purposes). Call for pricing and info of the unique optional extra.
- Internally stored database of staff/contractors
- Individual ID number entered via your existing or supplied keypad, swipe card, iButton, etc reader
- BAC results recorded,with each individuals ID
- Auto generated email/SMS for BAC results over your site limit and an auto generated email of weekly or daily data log (all breath tests)
- Constant internet connection required or wireless internet option via mobile router is available (for remote sites)
- A valid email account on a SMTP server is required.
- We will try to match your existing swipe card/biometric/keypad reader methodology. Please contact our friendly staff for more information.
Shipping Info: This product is considered a dangerous good due to the internal calibration gas bottle. Please contact us for shipping details and costs.
- AS3547 Certified
- 100% Australian designed and manufactured
- automatic calibration using internal certified gas reference
- Calibration gas pipework minimized for endurance
- Programmable information and advisory messages
- Multiple interface options
- Removable SD card containing data log
- Separate access to straw dispenser
- PC utility program for configuration, diagnostics
- Uses standard drinking straws (cocktail size 135mm)
- A perfect workplace breathalyser
- Steel case with separate mounting bracket
- Net weight 13.5Kg
- 380w x 530h x 130d (mm)
- Universal power supply 100-240V AC, 20W max power consumption
- Bright LED Moving Message Display 280mm x 18mm
- Mini-B USB port for PC Connectivity
- Type-A USB port for USB memory stick
- High quality fuel cell sensor
- Ethernet interface for remote data download /diagnostics
- 3 x RS232 serial ports
NB. Due to the auto calibration feature and the highly technical nature of this device, on-going servicing of this product is required to maintain accuracy to AS3547 standards. Please speak with our friendly staff for servicing options and prices.
100% Australian made
Special custom orders our specialty
Australian Standard AS3547 Certified